Two horary quadrants by Henry Sutton
These instruments are for finding the time from the altitude of the sun, and are both significantly earlier than the majority in the Orrery Collection. They were made by a famous English engraver of instruments, Henry Sutton, and are of quite different designs. One  has been printed on paper from a copper plate, the other  has been engraved directly on brass.
- Inventory no. 25257 - Former Display Label
- Orrery Collection in print
- Former Display Label - The Orrery Collection of Scientific Instruments
- Former Display Label - The Principal Makers of Instruments in the Orrery Collection
- Orrery Collection: 1731 Inventory
- Accession Record : Extract from Annual Report for 1925