History of Science Museum: Collection Database Search

Narratives

Manufacturer Details

Marconi-Osram Valve Co. Ltd. was founded in 1919, and took over the manufacture of Marconi valves from Ediswan, the trade name of the Edison and Swan United Electric Light Company Limited. The M-OV, as it was later known, was a joint Marconi-GEC valve-manufacturing company. It produced all of its valves at the Osram Lamp Works at Hammersmith, London.

Other narratives:

Related Objects: