Three options are available to groups of art students:
- Self-directed visit: students are welcome to use sketchbooks in galleries and to take photographs without flash
- Sketchbook introduction: self-directed visit with spoken introduction and example sketchbook
- Taught workshop: either bespoke or chosen from the sessions available below
Digital cameras and printers can be made available for use in the galleries by arrangement, and there is a large table in the basement gallery which can be used for cutting, pasting, and as a work base for other resources.
For more information about coordinated secondary art education across the Oxford University Museums and Collections, http://www.museums.ox.ac.uk/content/art-education 
Secondary and post-16 sessions are:
- usually available on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays
- between 1- 2 hours with flexible start times
- adaptable to suit individual needs
- mostly designed to accommodate between 20-30 students
Please contact the education officer if you would like more information about an existing session or to discuss a proposal for a bespoke session.
Sessions available at KS4 can be adapted for post-16. Other projects which small groups of students have been involved with at the Museum including stop-frame animation  using themes and objects from the collection.